Got your web site up, but don’t feel like it has been effective at bringing in clients? I’m happy to take some time and give you a detailed critique of where you could improve to be more appealing for potential customers. I’ll proofread, gave suggestions for useability and appeal, and give you specific suggestions.
Here’s what one happy customer had to say:
“As a multimedia and webdesign-savvy person who has spent countless hours engineering my website, I didn’t think Andrea would have very much to help me with, but I was wrong. She created a clear, easy-to-follow six-page document that was chock-full of tips pertaining directly to my website that I absolutely agreed with and couldn’t wait to implement. She explained the reasoning behind each tip so I can continue to update and design my site myself with a greater understanding of web design theory. She also created graphics and screen shots to help me envision my new layout, and all only within a few days. I was proud of my website before, but now I think my web presence is perfect!”
-Nikki Williams bedheadbirth.com
One Pass Web Site Critique
$50 (Introductory price of $30 for the next 3 customers!) Includes: Questionnaire for you to communicate to me what your goals are for your web site, 30 min review of your web site with feedback in a .pdf document. Can be done with any web site format. Please contact me to schedule your web site critique.
Two Pass Web Site Critique
$75 (Introductory price of $50 for the next 2 customers!)Includes: Questionnaire for you to communicate to me what your goals are for your web site, 30 min review of your web site with feedback in a .pdf document, a second 30 min review within 30 days with a second round of feedback after the revisions from the first pass. Can be done with any web site format. Please contact me to schedule your web site critique.
$275 I will walk you through installation, setup, and design of your self-hosted WordPress Site. This is both technical help AND teaching you to build, run, and maintain your site. Includes:
- Ideal client exercise to help you identify the clientele you want to attract with your site.
- Help choosing a color scheme that works for you.
- Deciding on a navigation plan for easy usability.
- Advice on choosing the best theme for you.
- A “Content Helps” PDF that will give you tips and ideas for writing the content on your site.
- A 30 minute Skype or Google Hangout session reviewing how to use the WordPress Dashboard
- A “Maintaining your site” checklist with tips for keeping your site relevant, current, and reduce the chances of having your site hacked.
- A One Pass Web Site Critique at the end of your WordPress WalkThrough.
The WordPress WalkThrough is designed to be completed within 30 days start to finish, so make sure you sign up only when you have time to complete your site. I only take on one WordPress WalkThrough client each month. Please contact me to schedule your WordPress WalkThrough.